Insurance of related companies and marketing channels
What is insurance of subsidiaries and marketing channels?
Insurance of subsidiaries and distribution channels is intended for companies which have subsidiaries and/or distribution channels, and are interested in protecting credit transactions carried out by those related companies and distribution channels in Israel or abroad.
This insurance cover secures transactions made by distribution channels and related companies in cases where the final buyer is unable to pay as a result of economic difficulties or insolvency.
The insuring company can choose a number of alternatives to manage the policy:
- Centralized management – directly by the insured
- Decentralized management –Distribution channels / subsidiaries working directly with ICIC.
The insuring company can even decide on a combination of the two, at its convenience.
The insuring company can monitor its operations fully, including operations of various distribution channels, through ICIC's advanced online system, which enables simple and convenient management of the policy through the internet, from any place in the world and at any time.
Highlights of the program Protection against non-payment by customers, due to:
- Commercial reasons – insolvency or economic difficulties of the customer.
- Political reasons – political events in the customer's country, such as: war, revolution, prohibition of sending foreign currency, nationalization, cancellation of import licenses and more.
Advantage of insuring subsidiaries and marketing channels with ICIC
- Credit risks management service – receipt of a professional recommendation, based on an analysis of the ability of customers to pay the company and monitoring in-depth information regarding the amount of credit recommended for every customer. This service assists the insured company when taking significant decisions in the sales processes.
- Full control – through ICIC's online system, the Company will be able to manage and monitor the data on all the credit activities with external customers without any connections with the factor working with them directly in the Corporation.
- Lower premium cost – the advantage of the economies of scale and widespread operations thanks to concentrating credit insurance in one place.