Domestic Credit Insurance

ICIC insures its clients against losses arising from non-payment for shipments sent within Israel in transactions involving credit terms of up to one year.

Types of risks covered:


ICIC protects suppliers from trade risks stemming from the non-receipt of payment from the client due to the client’s insolvency or financial difficulties in the event of protracted non-payment for 4 months from the agreed payment date.


Extent of insurance coverage:


The policy covers 85% of the loss of the insured sum, with the other 15% representing the policyholder’s deductible.

Contact us